1. Tom Coughlin, NYG -- Knows exactly when and what buttons to push. Every time.
2. Sean Payton, NO
3. Bill Belichick, NE -- Got thoroughly outcoached by Payton in Super Bowl
4. John Harbaugh, Bal
5. Jeff Fisher, St.L -- His haters will learn the hard way. Rams will be good. Watch.
6. Mike McCarthy, GB
7. Jim Harbaugh, SF
8. Pete Carroll, Sea
9. Sherm Lewis, Cin
10. John Fox, Den
11. Mike Tomlin, Pitt
12. Mike Shanahan, Was
13. Bruce Arians, Ari -- Longtime assistant finally gets a shance to chine.
14. Mike Smith, Atl
15. Andy Reid, KC
16. Chip Kelly, Phi -- Hope his Way works. It entertains me greatly.
17. Joe Philbin, Mia
18. Gary Kubiak, Hou -- Like Matt Schaub, we know what we're getting from him. Meh.
19. Chuck Pagano, Ind
20. Rob Chudzinski, Cle
21. Les Frazier, Min
22. Greg Schiano, TB
23. Gus Bradley, Jax
24. Mike McCoy, SD
25. Jim Schwartz, Det -- A good coach but he's such a d-head and it hurts him.
26. Mike Munchak, Ten
27. Rex Ryan, NYJ -- Excellent coach who's ruined his career b/c of his bafoonery.
28. Jason Garrett, Dal -- Has no idea who he is as a coach. Zero identity.
29. Mark Trestman, Chi
30. Doug Marrone, Buf
31. Dennis Allen, Oak -- Poor Aggie
32. Ron Rivera, Car -- At least there's a Mexican on the list.